.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Noi's life & thoughts

Friday, July 22, 2005

To my friends

Dear my friends,

I've just got a news from a friend that one of my seniors at university has passed away this morning. She was a very cheerful person and was only mid-thirty.

Feeling sad about the news, it also makes me think of lots of friends.

Many times in the past, I wanted to tell you guys how much I miss you, but I never did.

Long time ago I got a forwarded e-mail subject "I have a friend around the corner ...", maybe you have already read that e-mail too.

This time I really feel that our lives are short and badly want to tell all of you that I love you guys.

I wish you all have a good life and be happy most of the time.

Once again ... I love you and miss you, my friend.

NOI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home